Dr. Robert Stark's Elixir for Success
Dr. Stark has continued adding to his experience and credentials.
Recently, he became a FAA qualified instructor for the E-LSA gyroplane
repairman course. He also teaches an FAA-approved course for holders of
Inspection Authorization certificates.
To illustrate the breadth of Bobís experience in aviation,
here is a summary (and an incomplete one at that) of Bobís ratings and
- Commercial pilot SE and ME Land license
- Airplane SE Sea license
- Instrument rating
- Glider license
- LSA rating
- CFI rating for airplane SE and ME and for glider
- Advanced Ground Instructor
- First-class radiotelephone license (now General class license)
- Amateur radio Extra Class license
- A&P license with airframe and power plant inspection authorization
- Holder of an Avionics Repairman Station certificate
- Airframe class 1 and class 3 inspection authorization
- Instrument rating for test station, which includes testing altimeters, airspeed
indicators, and similar devices plus accessory ratings for things like
beacons and strobe lights.
- And, because people need it, heís also a notary public, and also
- recently became a licensed locksmith